Join Our Team!
Seeking Project Coordinator
Project CoordinatorInterested in becoming a certified PMP and Scrummaster
LeadLab Media team members are the best and brightest in the industry. We believe in supporting each other as a team and finding ways to work smarter, not harder. We get a lot accomplished, but are still completely committed to work/life balance, which is even built into our contracts. We dedicate ourselves to focusing on delivering great work and reducing time-wasting activities through process improvements, automation and using the principles of Agile.
All positions are remote, they always have been and always will be.
Our communication systems ensure you’re never alone. Our salaries are competitive but also include overtime pay for billable workers along with 25% of all profits are given back to employees in the form of end of the year bonuses. This is in addition to 401k with a company match, health insurance for part-time and full-time employees. Shared office space rental included upon request.
We expect the toughest challenges from our clients, and we train our team members to give them the knowledge and skills to confront and accept those challenges by becoming industry experts.
LeadLab Media's work environment offers flexibility and freedom. We’re always looking for new and innovative ways to streamline and improve so we stay excited about the work we're doing and delivering best-in-class solutions to our clients.
We're looking for a bright, organized 2021 college graduate who would like to help us grow to the next level while taking on the Project Coordinator position in a fast paced performance media agency.
We’ve invested a lot of time and energy into borrowing the principles of SCRUM and Waterfall methods to build a framework which works for fast-paced work that requires expertise and fast turnarounds. And it’s working!
Our next investment is with the training of our new Project Coordinator by financing ScrumMaster and Atlassian certifications to help you grow our company and your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Attending client and internal calls, recording the calls and taking detailed notes that will be organized for the team to review.
- Capturing any next steps from calls, and creating tasks from those next steps to assign to the appropriate team member.
- Reviewing client emails for any requests, determining meeting agendas in coordination with the clients, and helping determine who should be in the meetings.
- Building processes as needed to make work more efficient with less miscommunications including intake forms, QA documents and information documentation.
- Updating JIRA project management tickets, assigning owners, keeping tasks streamlined and organized to move projects forward.
- Reviewing tasks lists for any tasks that are blocked or overdue which could need support from another team member.
- Listening for any client concerns or issues that need to be escalated for the senior team to step in.
- Building and preserving relationships with clients by being available to help get them the answers they need.
- Getting your PMP, ScrumMaster and Jira certification (add links) as part of your job.
Who we’re looking for:
- Detail oriented, organized and able to be part of multiple projects on multiple clients simultaneously, efficiently, and accurately.
- Professional in email communication and able to manage many clients and requests at once.
- A good problem solver who can think through issues without always being told what to do next.
- Self motivated and able to organize and manage their own time day-to-day.
- Project management oriented and dedicated to making sure clients get what they need, quickly and without issues.
- Interested in learning more about digital performance marketing and pursuing a career in the field.
- Entry level position (perfect for 2021 grads).
- 100% Remote (work from anywhere in the USA or Canada).
- Full-time position (Mon-Fri, 9-5 CT)
- Salary $48,000 per year.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field (Business, Advertising, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Analytics or Communications).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.