Join Our Team!
Seeking a Paid Media Account Supervisor
Paid Media Account SupervisorAgency or Marketing Experience Required
LeadLab Media team members are the best and brightest in the industry. We believe in supporting each other as a team and finding ways to work smarter, not harder. We get a lot accomplished, but are still completely committed to work/life balance, which is even built into our contracts. We dedicate ourselves to focusing on delivering great work and reducing time-wasting activities through process improvements, automation and using the principles of Agile.
All positions are remote, they always have been and always will be.
Our communication systems ensure you’re never alone. Our salaries are competitive but also include overtime pay for billable workers along with 25% of all profits are given back to employees in the form of end of the year bonuses. This is in addition to 401k with a company match, health insurance for part-time and full-time employees. Shared office space rental included upon request.
We expect the toughest challenges from our clients, and we train our team members and give them the knowledge and skills to confront and accept those challenges by becoming industry experts.
LeadLab Media's work environment offers flexibility and freedom. We’re always looking for new and innovative ways to streamline and improve so we stay excited about the work we're doing and delivering best in class solutions to our clients.
As Paid Media Account Supervisor you’ll be the Senior Lead managing & guiding our team, making sure we’re bringing the highest quality service and execution to our clients. Most of our clients are agencies or marketing departments, so you’ll be working with a wide variety of brands and verticals and helping our team to manage over $10 million a year in media spend.
At first you’ll be on a lot of calls and emails, but the most successful person will ‘work themselves out of a job’. When the team is running smoothly and the clients are happy without your help, you are truly doing your job well.
Our Paid Media Account Supervisor will have a place on the leadership team of a fast growing company.
What You'll be doing:
- Senior lead with client relationships, working directly with clients to make sure we are providing great strategies and flawless execution in digital media.
- Guiding digital media specialists with any activities needed to manage client initiatives and deliver best in class performance marketing.
- Helping to interview and hire future team members, making sure they have the skills needed for our clients.
- Identifying potential risks or performance issues and addressing them or escalating them before they are a problem.
- Building processes to ensure flawless execution in: budget pacing, account set-up, fast and thoughtful responses, quality of work, reporting, media strategy, account performance and client satisfaction.
- Training junior team members and mentoring them to become high achieving account managers.
- Working with a project manager to manage hours and build project plans for monthly scope of work.
The Supervisor we seek:
- Has experience in a customer facing role, able to guide account leads through strategies and next steps in digital media.
- Experienced in managing junior team members, training them and providing goals so they function at the highest level.
- Experienced in paid media in multiple platforms and skilled in troubleshooting issues and providing recommendations.
- Excellent at media strategy and providing recommendations on what clients should do based on their objectives.
- Comprehends digital media best practices and is data-driven in their recommendations.
- Willing to quickly learn new skills and platforms and stay up to date on the latest changes.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an exceptional sense of accountability and project management.
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills; you must be able to guide others to analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Motivated to increase hours and renew contracts because clients see value with our involvement.
- Easily expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple client projects and prioritize next steps for the team.
- A problem solver with the ability to use creativity to solve the toughest challenges.
- Able to review team allocation reports and able to communicate with clients the status.
- Concrete knowledge of (and passion for) all areas of digital marketing and media.
Platforms you’ll need to know:
- Google/Bing Search Ads
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Google Shopping
- Amazon Ads
- Commerce Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- Any/All DSPs or Programmatic Vendors
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Advanced Analytics
- 100% Remote (work from anywhere in the US or Canada).
- Full-time position (Mon-Fri, 9-5 CT) with flexibility if needed.
- Experienced, 4+ years in the industry and 2+ years managing people preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field (Business, Advertising, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Analytics or Communications).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Completion of Facebook Blueprint certification a plus.
- Completion of Google Ads Academy/Skillshop certification a plus.
Salary Range: $85,000-$110,000 based on experience.