Join Our Team!
Seeking a Paid Media Account Manager
Paid Media Account ManagerAgency or Marketing Experience Required
LeadLab Media team members are the best and brightest in the industry. We believe in supporting each other as a team and finding ways to work smarter, not harder. We get a lot accomplished, but are still completely committed to work/life balance, which is even built into our contracts. We dedicate ourselves to focusing on delivering great work and reducing time-wasting activities through process improvements, automation and using the principles of Agile.
All positions are remote, they always have been and always will be.
Our communication systems ensure you’re never alone. Our salaries are competitive but also include overtime pay for billable workers along with 25% of all profits are given back to employees in the form of end of the year bonuses. This is in addition to 401k with a company match, health insurance for part-time and full-time employees. Shared office space rental included upon request.
We take time off seriously and provide 3.5 weeks vacation for full-time workers. We work as a team so you are not expected to check-in, we want you to unplug.
We expect the toughest challenges from our clients, and we train our team members and give them the knowledge and skills to confront and accept those challenges by becoming industry experts.
LeadLab Media's work environment offers flexibility and freedom. We’re always looking for new and innovative ways to streamline and improve so we stay excited about the work we're doing and delivering best in class solutions to our clients.
As Paid Media Account Manager you’ll be managing accounts, making sure we’re bringing the highest quality service and execution to our clients. Most of our clients are agencies or marketing departments, so you’ll be working with a wide variety of brands and verticals and helping our team to manage over $10 million a year in media spend.
What You'll be doing:
- Working on many different clients, verticals and platforms at the same time providing recommendations and solving technical challenges.
- Complete oversight in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads and Programmatic Ads, responsible for quality and performance.
- Training junior team members or training clients on how to manage accounts.
- Pulling reports and setting up dashboard reports as needed.
- Developing insights and recommendations on changes to make in campaigns to improve performance.
- Implementing tracking pixels, creating conversions and testing as needed.
The Account Manager we're looking for:
- Has experience in a customer facing role, able to guide account leads through strategies and next steps in digital media.
- Able to offer recommendations and be a thought-leader in digital media.
- Doesn’t just manage campaigns but is obsessed with making them perform.
- Able to train junior members on platforms and best practices in paid media.
- Willing to learn quickly any missing skills or platforms.
- Able to research platform updates, write POVs and provide analysis on how clients should handle changes.
- A good problem solver who can think through issues without being told what to do next.
- Self motivated person who can organize their day and manage their own time.
- Data-driven and able to analyze numbers and deliver insights based on what is performing best and make recommendations based on data to improve the results.
- Professional in email communication and able to manage many clients and requests at once.
- Willing to track time and able to communicate with the team status of projects through the project management portal.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of agency experience.
- Must have experience in some or all of the following:
- Google/Bing Search Ads
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Google Shopping
- Amazon Ads
- Commerce Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- Any/All DSPs or Programmatic Vendors
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Advanced Analytics
- Completion of Facebook Blueprint certification a plus.
- Completion of Google Ads Academy/Skillshop certification a plus.
- 100% Remote (Reside anywhere in the US or Canada).
- Full-time position (Mon-Fri, 9-5 CT) with flexibility if needed.
- Level and pay based on experience.