LeadLab Media team members are the best and brightest in the industry. We believe in supporting each other as a team and finding ways to work smarter, not harder. We get a lot accomplished, but are still completely committed to work/life balance, which is even built into our contracts. We dedicate ourselves to focusing on delivering great work and reducing time-wasting activities through process improvements, automation and using the principles of Agile.
All positions are remote, they always have been and always will be.
Our communication systems ensure you’re never alone. Our salaries are competitive but also include overtime pay for billable workers along with 25% of all profits are given back to employees in the form of end of the year bonuses. This is in addition to 401k with a company match, and health insurance for part-time and full-time employees. Shared office space rental included upon request.
We take time off seriously and provide 3.5 weeks vacation for full-time workers. We work as a team so you are not expected to check-in, we want you to unplug.
We expect the toughest challenges from our clients, and we train our team members and give them the knowledge and skills to confront and accept those challenges by becoming industry experts.
LeadLab Media’s work environment offers flexibility and freedom. We’re always looking for new and innovative ways to streamline and improve so we stay excited about the work we’re doing and delivering best in class solutions to our clients.
As Digital Paid Media Coordinator you’ll collaborate with members of the media team, marketers, and external media partners to fulfill campaign needs that involve daily campaign set-up, monitoring, pacing, optimization, tracking and reporting.
You’ll be exposed to Paid Media activities that stretch across various platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and reporting tools).
We’re a fast-growing team, so the opportunity to advance is limited only by your capacity to expand your skills.
What You’ll be doing:
- Helping digital media specialists with any activities needed to manage campaigns, including reporting, uploading and monitoring.
- Quickly becoming an expert with the guidance of senior members in ad platforms to take on more responsibilities.
- Monitoring spend and performance pacing across many different platforms to ensure that budgets aren’t beyond what has been approved by the client.
- Checking set up of campaign set ups completing a series of checklists to ensure that all accounts are set up according to best practices.
- Monitoring the competitive environment and reporting findings to the paid media specialists.
- Working with many different clients, verticals and platforms at the same time providing recommendations and solving technical challenges.
- Pulling reports and setting up dashboard reports as needed.
- Developing insights and recommendations on changes to make in campaigns to improve performance.
- Attending client calls, recording the calls and taking detailed notes that will be organized for the team to review.
- Working with a project manager to manage hours and build project plans for monthly scope of work.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone who is willing to quickly learn new skills and platforms.
- A highly organized and detail-oriented person with an exceptional sense of accountability.
- A person who can express written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way.
- Exceptional prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple campaigns, organizational abilities, and creative ideas.
- A problem solver with the ability to use creativity to solve the toughest challenges.
- Strategic and data-driven in ideas to target client customers using digital media tactics.
- Self motivated person who can organize their day and manage their own time.
- Data-driven and able to analyze numbers and deliver insights based on what is performing best and make recommendations based on data to improve the results.
- Willing to track time and able to communicate with the team status of projects through the project management portal.
- Detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative reasoning skills; you must be able to analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed.
- Concrete general knowledge of (and passion for) all areas of digital marketing and media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable.
Platforms you’ll learn:
- Google/Bing Search Ads
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Google Shopping
- Amazon Ads
- Commerce Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- Any/All DSPs or Programmatic Vendors
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Advanced Analytics
- Entry level position (perfect for 2022 grads)
- 100% Remote (must live in the US or CA)
- Full-time position (Mon-Fri, 9-5 CT)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field (Business, Advertising, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Analytics or Communications).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Completion of Facebook Blueprint coursework a plus.
- Completion of Google Ads Academy/Skillshop coursework a plus.