At LeadLab Media we expect the toughest challenges from our clients, and we hand-train our team members giving them the knowledge and skills to confront and accept those challenges while becoming digital experts.
Our Paid Media Coordinator Intern position is an invitation to an exceptionally bright, strategic, and creative college Junior/Senior or recent grad to begin their digital marketing career in a fast paced agency.
In this role you’ll collaborate with members of the media team, the marketers, and the external media partners. You’ll learn how to fulfill campaign needs that involve daily campaign set-up, monitoring, pacing, optimization, tracking and reporting.
You’ll be exposed to Paid Media activities that stretch across various platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and reporting tools).
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping digital media specialists with any activities needed to manage campaigns, including reporting, uploading and monitoring.
- Quickly becoming an expert with the guidance of senior members in ad platforms to take on more responsibilities.
- Monitoring spend and performance pacing across many different platforms to ensure that budgets aren’t beyond what has been approved by the client.
- Checking set up of campaign set ups completing a series of checklists to ensure that all accounts are set up according to best practices.
- Monitoring the competitive environment and reporting findings to the paid media specialists.
- Working with many different clients, verticals and platforms at the same time providing recommendations and solving technical challenges.
- Pulling reports and setting up dashboard reports as needed.
- Developing insights and recommendations on changes to make in campaigns to improve performance.
- Attending client calls, recording the calls and taking detailed notes that will be organized for the team to review.
- Working with a project manager to manage hours and build project plans for monthly scope of work.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone who is willing to quickly learn new skills and platforms.
- A highly organized and detail-oriented person with an exceptional sense of accountability.
- A person who can express written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way.
- Exceptional prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple campaigns, organizational abilities, and creative ideas.
- A problem solver with the ability to use creativity to solve the toughest challenges.
- Strategic and data-driven in ideas to target client customers using digital media tactics.
- Self motivated person who can organize their day and manage their own time.
- Data-driven and able to analyze numbers and deliver insights based on what is performing best and make recommendations based on data to improve the results.
- Willing to track time and able to communicate with the team status of projects through the project management portal.
- Detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative reasoning skills; you must be able to analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed.
- Concrete general knowledge of (and passion for) all areas of digital marketing and media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable.
Platforms you’ll learn:
- Google/Bing Search Ads
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Google Shopping
- Amazon Ads
- Commerce Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- Any/All DSPs or Programmatic Vendors
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Advanced Analytics
- 100% Remote (work from anywhere in the USA or CA)
- Part-time and flexible with coursework and extra-curricular schedules
- College Senior or 2021 Graduate majoring in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Analytics or Communications.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Completion of Facebook Blueprint coursework a plus.
- Completion of Google Ads Academy/Skillshop coursework a plus.