Join Our Team!
Seeking a Director of Data & Analytics
Director of Data & AnalyticsManages a Team of Analysts & Data Specialists
LeadLab Media is looking for a Data & Analytics Director to lead and define the vision and strategy of the data analytics & business intelligence team.
This team lead will drive data fluency throughout the organization through the creation of standardized metrics, intuitive dashboards, and compelling business insights.
The Director will partner closely with leadership and business stakeholders to embrace a culture of hypothesis-driven innovation. They will help stakeholders identify key questions, structure experiments, and interpret results to power data-driven marketing decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Govern the integrity of the company's digital analytics data including tracking implementation and tag management, documentation, and upholding best practices.
- Develop strategies and approaches to analyzing complex data sources using analytical tools to develop predictive models, insightful self-service dashboards, and conducting ad-hoc analyses.
- Identify and propose hypothesis testing opportunities that would bring about key learnings for marketing initiatives.
- Assess data infrastructure and reporting of customers to recommend process and technology improvements to improve reporting and insights of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with client and internal teams to develop measurement strategy, data strategy, insight generation, integrated cross-channel storytelling, and analytics program evolution.
- Create team practices, processes, and documentation to improve processes and enhance optimizations and insights.
- Help define KPIs and provide data driven insights at the strategic level.
- Size and recommend opportunities for improvement on the digital advertisement (Facebook, Google, etc.) and email marketing front.
- Present findings to a mix of stakeholders across clients and their organizations.
- Act as the Strategic Lead on several key agency accounts – providing mentorship and guidance to the internal team, and serving as a trusted partner to primary client stakeholders.
- Act as a technical resource to implement tracking and data flows required to support data strategy.
- Contribute to the evolution of our team, including best practices, ways-of-working, and core competencies.
What we’re looking for:
- A strategic thinker who is able to understand and manage technology and analysts yet maintain a business and customer focus.
- Strong critical-thinking capabilities; including the ability to clearly articulate the “why” and the “what next” of a performance insight.
- Strong attention to detail, and be able to quality-check your teams’ work to ensure that data anomalies/mistakes are caught prior to delivery of the analysis to the client teams.
- Advanced working knowledge of key platforms and data types in the marketing space; specifically, media ad-serving data, and social platform data and CRM data.
- Remote position (working from anywhere in the USA or CA)
- Full-time position (Mon-Fri, 9-5 CT)
- Competitive salary, 401k, health insurance, end-of-year bonuses and overtime pay for billable hours
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, or Marketing Analytics.
- 7+ years of agency or brand-side marketing analytics experience, inclusive of web and media analytics work.
- 3+ years in a managerial or supervisory role. Experience managing multiple levels of Analysts.
- Experience completing analysis, building dashboards, and delivering insights to executive audiences using tools like SQL, Tableau, Datastudio, Datorama, Excel or Python.
- Experience in analyzing data actionable business and marketing insights
- Experience in business analytics set-up including CRMs such as Salesforce and Hubspot.