The purpose of this form is to submit content that you think could be a good blog post, social media post, lunch & learn topic or resource material for the training program. By submitting this form you don’t need to write or create the content, just the content idea. A task will be created for you when we’re ready to write the content as time permits.
Content ideas can include but not limited to:
- Something new you learned this week
- A new feature in the platform you noticed
- Best practices for a certain platform or feature within a platform
- A POV or opinion on something new
- Bunking a trend, a best practices that you DON’T follow
- Results of something you recently tested
- How to guide on a new change
- Something you’ve always been interested in learning more about and want do more research on?
- A reaction to something in the news, here is a list of resource materials if you need ideas: https://leadlab.atlassian.net/l/cp/VM08S108
- You learned this week that you can’t select a custom conversion to optimize to because of iOS14, what other options would you recommend?
- LinkedIn got rid of reach and frequency metrics, what else should we use?
- GA4 transition guide, what do you need to do to prepare
- How we saved our team 15 hours a week because of automated reporting
- Common mistakes found in an account audit
- Performance Max campaigns, what are they and how should they be used?
- Click campaigns vs Conversion campaigns, which performed best?
- How should agencies respond to the trend of “quiet quitting”. A gen z perspective….
- How to advertise on Reddit
"*" indicates required fields