Join Our Team!
Seeking Client Services Coordinators
Client Services CoordinatorExcellent Note Taker & Loves Organizing
At LeadLab Media we expect the toughest challenges from our clients, and we hand-train our team members giving them the knowledge and skills to confront and accept those challenges while becoming digital experts.
We're looking for a Client Services Coordinator who's super organized. Our clients mix and match with our various team members and keeping it straight can be challenging. It is, however, a great career opportunity to learn all the inner workings of a fast-paced performance marketing agency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Attending a lot of calls, recording the calls and taking detailed notes that will be organized for the team to review.
- You’ll capture any next steps, and create tasks from those next steps and assign them to the team.
- Review client emails for any requests, determine meeting agenda in coordination with clients, and help determine who should be in the meeting to send available times, send the invite, etc.
- Update JIRA tickets, assigning owners, keeping tasks streamlined and organized to move projects forward.
- Review tasks for any that are blocked or overdue which could need support from another team member.
- Listen for any client concerns or issues that need to be escalated for the senior team to step in.
- Build and preserve relationships with clients by being available to help get them the answers they need.
Who we’re looking for - Someone who is:
- Detail oriented, organized and able to be part of multiple projects on multiple clients simultaneously, efficiently, and accurately.
- Professional in email communication and able to manage many clients and requests at once.
- A good problem solver who can think through issues without being told what to do next.
- Self motivated and able to organize and manage their own time day-to-day.
- Has a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Client services oriented and obsessed with making sure clients get what they need, quickly and without issues.
- Interested in learning more about digital marketing or pursuing a career in the field.
- Entry level position (perfect for 2021 grads)
- 100% Remote (work from anywhere in the USA or CA)
- Full-time position (Mon-Fri, 9-5 CT)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field (Business, Advertising, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Analytics or Communications).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Completion of Facebook Blueprint coursework a plus.
- Completion of Google Ads Academy/Skillshop coursework a plus.