Join Our Team!
Seeking BI & Data Visualization Specialists
BI and Data Visualization SpecialistLoves Building Beautiful Automated Reports
At LeadLab Media we expect the toughest challenges from our clients, and we hand-train our team members giving them the knowledge and skills to confront and accept those challenges while becoming digital experts.
We're looking for a BI and Data Visualization Specialist who understands data inside out, who is solutions driven and has a strong attention to detail.
As Reporting Specialist you'll own processes and deliverables, blending the use of automated tools and manual reports and automating reporting everywhere possible. This role works with internal team-members as well as external clients to build and deliver reports that will help with decision making across ad campaigns and marketing decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gathering reporting requirements to develop and deliver dashboards and narrative reporting including logins, examples KPIs and questions needing to be answered with the reports.
- Developing visualizations in Excel, Datorama, Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, and/or others to illustrate campaign performance data.
- Take responsibility for dashboard setup process including data model completion in partnership with activation, QA process, troubleshooting with clients and managing resolution of errors/issues.
- Delivering reporting and dashboards at the direction of planning and client leadership teams while offering ideas on the best way to visualize the reports in the absence of specific direction.
- Ensure reports meet client objectives and are delivered on time.
- Managing automated and manual ETL processes for media and conversion data, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Connecting data streams from multiple data sources including media platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Campaign Manager, etc or client CRMs and internal data.
- Be able to present the campaign performance data in a way that is actionable and tells a story.
- Discussing reporting needs, deliverables and timelines with clients in meetings and on calls/video conferences.
- Able to review reports with clients showing them how to interpret the reports and making changes based on feedback or improvements for clarity.
- Creating and sharing data and reporting templates as needed.
- Assisting in development of wrap up materials and presentations in powerpoint, excel and word documents in collaboration with planning and activation.
- Find ways to improve campaign monitoring and reduce reporting time for any teams by improving process and automating whenever possible.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who understands what is important when analyzing data.
- Problem solver and quick learner to solve our clients toughest problems.
- Not afraid to get dirty and do deep dives into numbers and asking why.
- Someone with some experience in marketing such as marketing operations is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of different tech stacks and how they integrate with each other.
- A good problem solver and can think through issues without being told what to do next.
- Self-motivated person who can organize their day and manage their own time.
- Professional in email communication and able to manage many clients and requests at once.
- Concise in communications to internal teams and external clients who may not be as technically savvy.
- Willing to track time and able to communicate with the team status of projects through the project management portal.
- 100% Remote position (working from anywhere within USA or CA)
- Full-time position with availability Mon-Fri, 9-5 CT
- Client-facing role (excellent written & verbal communication skills required)
- Webcam capabilities (required)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Data Analysis, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing analytics.
- Experience in Excel and BI tools such DataStudio, Datorama, Domo, Tableau etc.
- In-depth, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads and marketing platforms a plus.
- Experience with reporting CRM (Salesforce, Oracle DB, Braze or similar) a plus.
- Marketing Automation tools such as (Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo).